I Want To

Displaying 71-80 of 173 results
I Want To Departments

Apply for VA Healthcare

Available to all veterans who were granted an other than dishonorable discharge, provided that they meet other requirements listed under Considerations below.

Veterans Services617-349-4760

Apply for VA Non-Service Pension

Pension is a benefit paid to wartime veterans who have limited or no income, and who are age 65 or older, or, if under 65, who are permanently and totally disabled, not due to their own willful misconduct.

Veterans Services617-349-4760

Apply for/Renew a Dog License

Cambridge residents can apply for or renew their dog’s license online or download the paper application and renew via mail or in person, following instructions on the respective form.

Animal Commission617-349-4376

Become a Fire Fighter

The Cambridge Fire Department hires through the civil service process.

Cambridge Fire617-349-4900

Buy a Book About Cambridge History

Several publications on local history and neighborhood development are available for research or purchase.

Historical Commission617-349-4683

Buy a Minibond

The City of Cambridge offers Cambridge residents the chance to directly invest in Cambridge by buying minibonds.


Change my Property Mailing Address

Property owners can change the address where billing communications are sent to.


Contribute to City of Cambridge Scholarship Fund

The City of Cambridge Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to Cambridge residents who wish to pursue post-secondary education.


Do Business with the City

Our Vendor Registry provides an opportunity for local and State Vendors to participate in the procurement of goods and services.


Download an Accident Report

The Cambridge Police Department has entered into an agreement with LexisNexis to place traffic accident reports on-line.

Cambridge Police617-349-3300
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: