Displaying 11-18 of 18 results
Online Service Primary Department

Pole & Conduit Permit

Pole & Conduit Permits are issued by the Pole and Conduit Commission and governed by Massachusetts General Law ch. 166 and Cambridge Ordinance and Regulations.


Shops and Sales Licenses

The City of Cambridge issues a number of licenses related to the resale of goods including, second hand goods, antique shops, and auctioneers.


Solid Waste Hauler License

Solid Waste Hauler Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission


Transportation License

The City of Cambridge issues a number of transportation related licenses: Hackney Licenses (Taxi Cab), Jitney Permits, Letting of Motor Vehicle Licenses (Vehicle Rental businesses), Livery/Limousine Licenses and Used Car Dealer Class I, II, III.


Used Car Dealer Class I/II/III License

Used Car Dealer Class I, II, III Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission.


Cambridge Taxi Discount Coupon Program

Taxi discount coupons, funded by the City of Cambridge, are offered free of charge to Cambridge seniors and residents with disabilities.

Human Service Programs617-349-6200

Commonwealth Connect

Commonwealth Connect is your direct connection for commonly requested City services.

Public Works617-349-4800

Special Event Permits

A Special Event is a large event such as a festival, road race, parade, film shoots or walkathon. These require various types of permits.

Public Works617-349-4800
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: