Happy Valentine's Day
Whether it's a quiet dinner for two or dinner with the kids (& pets too), enjoy - and make it a safe Valentine's Day.
Always be careful with candles!
- Keep the open flame at least 12" away from anything that can burn
- Ensure that the candle is in a safe an secure holder
- Keep the candle(s) out of reach of young children and curious pets
- Extinguish the candle before it burns all the way down
- Put out the candle(s) when you leave the area or when you go to bed
As always for an out of control fire or other emergency, call 911 right away from a safe area.
Go to the Massachusetts Department of Fire Services web for more candle safety info.