Cambridge Historical Commission Meeting
6:00 PM Thursday, August 4, 2022
Sarah Burks, email@example.com, 617-349-4683
Notice is hereby given that a public meeting will be held on Thursday, August 4, 2022, at 6:00 PM to consider the following matters under M.G.L. Ch. 40C and Ch. 2.78 of the Code of the City of Cambridge:
This meeting will be held online with remote participation. The public may participate via the Zoom webinar platform (https://zoom.us/) from a phone, tablet, or computer. To join the meeting, register here: https://tinyurl.com/CHCaug2022 or call (301)715-8592. Webinar ID#: 876 3150 0967. Confirm meeting details or view meeting materials online at https://tinyurl.com/CHistComm. Written comment is welcome up to 24 hours before the meeting and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case 4832: 59 JFK St., by Trinity Realty II, LLC, owner, o/b/o Grafton Street Pub & Grill, tenant. Install internally-illuminated neon blade sign.
- Case 4833: 3 Brattle St., by Crown Castle Fiber, LLC. Install small cell facility with double acorn pole and whip antenna.
- Case 4834: 2 Willard Street Ct., by Jeffrey Kripke. Replace door and windows at front entry vestibule.
- Case 4835: 30 JFK St., by Waugh Building LLC. Exterior renovations including masonry repairs and new storefront systems. Install address/identity sign.
- Case 4836: Brattle Street from Mason to Craigie streets, by City of Cambridge. Install two-way separated bicycle lanes with flex posts and low concrete barriers; related alterations to signs, roadway, select curbs and ramps.
- Case L-143: The Pit, Harvard Square Plaza. Consider petition of registered Cambridge voters to initiate a landmark study for The Pit.
- Case D-1619: 12 Lake View Ave., by Jefferson M. Case and Elizabeth Green Case. Retroactive application to demolish house (1846).
Bruce A. Irving, Chair
Cambridge Chronicle, 7/21/22, 7/28/22
Cases may be taken out of order and approved at the beginning of the meeting. Persons who wish to have a hearing on a case should notify the Commission in advance or be present at the beginning of the meeting when the Consent Agenda will be discussed.