Cambridge Historical Commission Meeting
6:00 PM Thursday, October 6, 2022
Sarah Burks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-349-4683
Notice is hereby given that a public meeting will be held on Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 6:00 PM to consider the following matters under M.G.L. Ch. 40C and Ch. 2.78 of the Code of the City of Cambridge:
This meeting will be held online with remote participation. The public may participate via the Zoom webinar platform (https://zoom.us/) from a phone, tablet, or computer. To join the meeting, register here: https://tinyurl.com/CHCoct2022 or call (301)715-8592. Webinar ID#: 881 8418 7356. Confirm meeting details or view meeting materials online at https://tinyurl.com/CHistComm. Written comment is welcome up to 24 hours before the meeting and may be sent to email@example.com.
- Meeting Notice
- Case D-1619: 12 LakeView Ave., by Jefferson M. Case and Elizabeth Green Case. Retroactive application to demolish house (1846).
- Case D-1631: 6 Brookline St. (2-10 Brookline St. and 468-480 Massachusetts Ave.), by Sater Realty, LLC o/b/o CSQ Realty, LLC. Demolish commercial building (1928).
- Case L-144: 10 Buckingham St., 4 and 6 Buckingham Pl. Buckingham Browne & Nichols, owner. Consider whether to initiate a landmark study for the three buildings previously determined to be significant and preferably preserved.
- Case 4853: 1380 Massachusetts Ave., by 1834 Realty Inc., owner, o/b/o Blank Street Coffee, tenant. Replace round lit blade sign with square lit blade sign.
- Case 4854: 172 Brattle St., by Brattle Street Nominee Trust. Demolish garage and one-story addition and construct new garage and two-story addition.
- Case 4855: 17 Fresh Pond Pkwy., by LeFebvre Brattle, LLC. Alter brick wall and fence; construct curb cut, driveway, wall and gate off Brattle Street.
- Case 4856: 26 Plympton St./13-21 Bow St., by President & Fellows of Harvard College. Phase three restoration and rehabilitation of Adams House buildings.
- Director's Report
Cases may be taken out of order and approved at the beginning of the meeting. Persons who wish to have a hearing on a case should notify the Commission in advance or be present at the beginning of the meeting when the Consent Agenda will be discussed.