Cambridge Historical Commission Meeting
6:00 PM Thursday, February 3, 2022
Sarah Burks, email@example.com, 617-349-4683
Notice is hereby given that a public meeting will be held on Thursday, February 3, 2022, at 6:00 PM to consider the following matters under M.G.L. Ch. 40C and Ch. 2.78 of the Code of the City of Cambridge:
This meeting will be held online with remote participation. The public may participate via the Zoom webinar platform (https://zoom.us/) from a phone, tablet, or computer. To join the meeting, register here: https://tinyurl.com/CHCfeb2022 or call (301)715-8592. Webinar ID#: 837 7351 2275. Confirm meeting details or view meeting materials online at https://tinyurl.com/CHistComm. Written comment is welcome up to 24 hours before the meeting and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case L-136 and Case 4669 (continued): 711-727 Massachusetts Ave., by Gas Light Building LLC. Consider draft Standards and Guidelines for landmark report. Continue hearing relative to application to renovate the existing building and construct an addition at rear and above the existing building.
- Case 4716: 32 Church St., by Harvard Real Estate. Alter entrance surround, replace select windows and redesign panels, install awnings and new signs, construct patio platform.
- Case 4725: 199 Brattle St., by Jefferson M. Case & Elizabeth Green Case. Replace windows, doors and skylights.
- Case 4726: Case 4726: 27 Craigie St., by Karl Iagnemma, Trustee of 27 Craigie Street Nominee Trust. Alter windows, construct addition at side and rear of house, add doors to carriage house, extend driveway, rebuild pool, alter landscape features.
- Case L-142: 194-194R-196 Prospect St. Consider initiation of a landmark study for the Maria Baldwin House.
Cases may be taken out of order and approved at the beginning of the meeting. Persons who wish to have a hearing on a case should notify the Commission in advance or be present at the beginning of the meeting when the Consent Agenda will be discussed.