The Public Buildings Division is responsible for overseeing custodial services, maintenance, and renovations in all of the City’s buildings, including:
- Cleaning 12 municipal buildings, using only US GreenSeal approved environmentally-friendly products and HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners.
- Skilled work such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, lock installation and repair, and sign fabrication
- Support for public special events and other logistical needs at public facilities
- Oversight of all aspects of construction, renovation and significant maintenance to the City‘s public buildings, from the initial phases of designer selection and development of specifications and bid documents through construction project management
- HVAC improvements in order to reduce energy use and improve occupant comfort.
- Other environmental sustainability projects at City buildings, such as the Public Works' PV panels and rain garden project. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance related to Public Buildings.
How can we help you? I'd like...