Stormwater Resources

Brochures and/or Reports:


Construction Best Management Practices: 

Related Links:

U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)

Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA)

Charles River Watershed Association (CRWA)

Mystic River Watershed Association (MyRWA) 



How can we help you? I'd like...

Service Requests

Commonwealth Connect Promo

Cambridge citizen requests, now online & on the go! Report issues here.


Have a question?
Find the answer in our extensive
Frequently Asked Questions

Dept of Public Works

147 Hampshire St
Cambridge MA 02139


Hours of Service

Monday: 8:30am-8pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30am-5pm
Friday: 8:30am-12pm