Request Enforcement

Parking tickets are issued by both Parking Control Officers and the Cambridge Police Department. To request enforcement of the City's Traffic Regulations please call the Traffic, Parking and Transportation Department at (617) 349-4700 during business hours:

Monday 8:30am to 8:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am to noon

At other times and on City holidays, requests should be made to the Police Department at (617) 349-3300.

What To Do If a Car Is Parked Blocking Your Driveway

Residential blocked driveways are not enforced unless requested by the property owner. If you are a property owner and your driveway is blocked by someone you do not know, please follow the procedure above. 

If you are a property owner and often find cars blocking your driveway and would like your driveway enforced on a daily basis against being blocked, please call the Enforcement Unit at (617) 349-4394.