Saturday June 4th 2016 12 Noon to 6 PM
Celebrate the arts with this FREE festival on the East Cambridge waterfront featuring:
- Hundreds of local & nationally renowned jazz, folk, blues, gospel and roots music performers on multiple stages. Performances are coordinated by Cambridge Arts and stage partners.
- Interactive dance, theater, storytelling, poetry and performances
- Public art installations designed for the festival
- Family entertainment & art-making activities
- Over 100 specialty food purveyors and craftspeople
Saturday, June 4, 2016, 12noon to 6pm
Rain or Shine
The 2016 Cambridge Arts River Festival will be sited on the East Cambridge waterfront. Festival activities will take place along Cambridge Parkway between Edwin H. Land Boulevard and the Lechmere Canal.
Nearest MBTA stations: Kendall on the Red Line / Lechmere on the Green Line
Event is FREE and Open to ALL
Cambridge Arts - an award-winning city arts agency founded in 1974
Molly Akin, Director of Marketing
Julie Barry, Director of Community Arts