Saturday June 6th 2015 12 Noon to 6 PM
Celebrate the arts with this FREE festival along the banks of the Charles River, featuring:
- Hundreds of local & nationally renowned jazz, folk, blues, gospel and roots music performers on multiple stages. Performances are coordinated by TOAD and the Lizard Lounge, The Jazz Club at the Multicultural Arts Center, Central Square Theater, and José Mateo Ballet Theatre/ Dance for World Community.
- Interactive dance, theater, storytelling, poetry and performances featuring Actors' Shakespeare Project, Cambridge Arts Open Studio artists, Cambridge Poet Populist Lo Galluccio, OrigiNation, Rolie Polie Guacamole, StoryStream Cambridge, and much, much more!
- Public art installations designed for the festival
- Family entertainment & art-making activities
- Over 100 specialty food purveyors and craftspeople
Saturday, June 6, 2015, 12noon to 6pm
Rain or Shine
Massachusetts Ave. from Prospect St. to Sidney St. and Sidney St. from Massachusetts Ave. to Pilgrim St.
Nearest MBTA station: Central Square on the Red Line
Event is FREE and Open to ALL
Cambridge Arts - an award-winning city arts agency founded in 1974
Jason Weeks, Executive Director
Julie Barry, Director of Community Arts