Saturday June 6th 2015 12 Noon to 6 PM
Celebrate the arts with this FREE festival in the heart of Central Square Cultural District, featuring:
- Hundreds of local & nationally renowned jazz, folk, blues, gospel and roots music performers on multiple stages. Performances are coordinated by Cambridge Arts, The Lizard Lounge and Toad, The Middle East Night Club, The Jazz Café at the Multicultural Arts Center, Central Square Theater, and José Mateo Ballet Theatre/ Dance for World Community.
- Interactive dance, theater, storytelling, poetry and performances featuring Cambridge Creativity Commons, danger!awesome, Hacker Junk Mosaics, Sidewalk Sam Tribute with Jerrie Lyndon, Kalaripayattu Roving Demonstration by Pradhuman Nayak, Lolli Hoops & Boston Hoop Troop Roving Dances, Boston Rueda Roving Dances, Peoples Sculpture Racing (PSR), Net Works by The New Craft Artists in Action and much more!
- Public art installations designed for the festival
- Family entertainment & art-making activities
- Over 100 specialty food purveyors and craftspeople
Saturday, June 6, 2015, 12noon to 6pm
Rain or Shine
Massachusetts Ave. from Prospect St. to Sidney St. and Sidney St. from Massachusetts Ave. to Pilgrim St.
Nearest MBTA station: Central Square on the Red Line
Event is FREE and Open to ALL
Cambridge Arts - an award-winning city arts agency founded in 1974
Molly Akin, Director of Marketing
Julie Barry, Director of Community Arts