Cambridge residents can be fingerprinted for gun permits, employment, security clearances, and immigration purposes.
- Must be a Cambridge resident
- Not a Cambridge resident? Click here for a list of alternate fingerprinting locations.
- Must provide valid photo ID (driver's license, State ID, student ID, Passport)
- Must provide proof of residency (any mail or bill statement with name and address in Cambridge)
Fingerprinting Hours: (No appointment necessary)
- Monday: 2PM - 4PM & 5PM - 7PM
Tuesday-Thursday: 2PM - 4PM
Friday: No fingerprinting services.
Fees: $15 per fingerprint card (Cash, Money Order, or Check only). Credit/Debit Cards are not accepted.
Hours of Service
Cambridge Police Department
Robert C. Haas
Email Us with general inquiries about the department or questions about resources/programs offered by the police. DO NOT use this form to submit tips or report crimes in progress.
125 Sixth Street