City of Cambridge

Apply for a Food or Sanitary Permit

Inspectional Services

Food worker in Kitchen

Inspectional Services Department enforces the State Sanitary Code for establishments including: restaurants, schools, bakeries, daycare, mobile food truck, package stores, recreational camps, swimming pools and retail stores.

Last Updated: 3/4/2017

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: