ROAD CLOSURE: Green Street Closed for Crane Jan 3rd-5th
In conjunction with ongoing work at the Manning Apartments, Green Street between Pearl St and Magazine St will be closed due to a crane installation from Tuesday, January 3rd through Thursday, January 5th from 9am-6pm
each day (weather permitting).
What to Expect During Construction:
• Green Street will be closed from 9 AM to 6 PM.
• Expect delays and seek alternate routes, if possible.
• Access to the Green Street parking garage will be maintained.
• The MBTA will be implementing bus route diversions when the road is closed. The MBTA Bus Stop on Green St will be relocated to Magazine St at the corner with Green St during these dates. Please check mbta.com for more information.
• “No Parking” signs will be posted; please be sure to check dates/times.
• Police officers will be on site to assist with vehicle traffic and pedestrians.
• Pedestrian access and access into properties and the parking garage will be maintained at all times, but may be restricted in certain ways.
• All businesses will remain open to patrons. Some parking in the immediate area will be restricted. Please look for “No Parking” signs, and ask police details or construction personnel if you are unsure.
• Emergency vehicles will have access at all times and all city services will continue.
How can we help you? I'd like...