Permits for Artists and Events

Cambridge Arts: 
- Street Performer/Busker License 

Department of Public Works: 
- Special Events Permit
- Park Permit
- Sidewalk Obstruction Permit

Traffic Parking & Transportation: 
- Special Event/Street Closure Permit

License Commission: Online Permitting Portal:
You may apply for the following licenses as a One Day license or an Annual License:
- Entertainment License
- Alcohol License 
- Hawker/Peddler License
- Temporary Amusement (Bounce Houses)