Citywide Senior Center
Located in Central Square, the Citywide Senior Center serves as a "one stop” multi-service center for seniors living in Cambridge and the surrounding area. The Senior Center offers the following programs and services:
- breakfast and lunch Monday - Saturday; dinner on Mondays
- senior food pantry
- ESL and computer classes
- Tai Chi, Yoga, strength training & dance aerobics.
- line dancing
- an assortment of exercise programs
- trips in and around New England
- arts and crafts classes
- health and wellness Lectures
- volunteer opportunities
- special events
The Citywide Senior Center’s ethnic and cultural programs include: the Asian Elders, the African-American Seniors, the Haitian Seniors, and the Latino Seniors.
Also housed in the Cambridge Citywide Senior Center is the Windsor House, an adult daycare facility.
For more information on our programs and services, please call the Senior Center or view the Newsline calendar of events