Cambridge Historical Commission Meeting
6:00 PM Thursday, March 30, 2023
Sarah Burks, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-349-4683
Notice is hereby given that a public meeting will be held on Thursday, March 30, 2023, at 6:00 PM to consider the following matters under M.G.L. Ch. 40C and Ch. 2.78 of the Code of the City of Cambridge:
This meeting will be held online with remote participation. The public may participate via the Zoom webinar platform (https://zoom.us/) from a phone, tablet, or computer. To join the meeting, register here: https://tinyurl.com/CHC03302023 or call (301)715-8592. Webinar ID#: 854 7071 8332. Confirm meeting details or view meeting materials online at https://tinyurl.com/CHistComm. Written comment is welcome up to 24 hours before the meeting and may be sent to email@example.com.
- Case D-1644 (continued): 22 White St., by 22 White St. LLC c/o Mike Tokatlyan. Demolish 2½-story mixed-use building (1872).
- Case L-140 and Case 4930: 1637 Massachusetts Avenue. Homeowner's Rehab. Inc., owner. Consider landmark designation report and application to renovate the existing building, remove ell, and construct connected residential addition.
- Case 4931: 1374 Massachusetts Ave., by Cambridge Savings Bank. Install internally-illuminated projecting sign.
- Case 4932: 18 Craigie St., by U. G. C. Corporation. Install residential elevator, extend shed roof over new entry door, add window on south wall, remove bulkhead and construct areaway.
- Case 4933: 52 Mt Auburn St., Rosovsky Hall, by President & Fellows of Harvard College. Renovate the Harvard Hillel's Rosovsky Hall including modifying the main entrance, enclosing the central courtyard, removing exterior stair, add roof access stair and alter mechanical units, restore and alter building facades.
- Draft Minutes (March 2, 2023)