Central Square Advisory Committee
The Central Square Advisory Committee is appointed by the City Manager to undertake all large project reviews, receive all applications for variances and special permits for activities within the Central Square Overlay District, and monitor the progress of the Central square non-zoning recommendations of the K2C2 Study. The Committee meets as needed, on an irregular basis.
To learn the location of the Central Square Overlay District go to the Zoning Overlay District Map.
Advisory Committee Members
- Joel Altstein – Central Square Business Representative (Architect)
- Randa Ghattas – Area Four Representative (Architect)
- Melissa Greene – Central Square Business Representative (Architect)
- Christopher Sol Gully – Central Square Business Representative
- Drew Kane – Riverside Representative
- Wendy Landman – Cambridgeport Representative
- Robin Lapidus – Central Square Representative
- Michael Monestime – Cambridgeport Representative
- Robert Winters - Mid-Cambridge Representative
Advisory Committee Meeting Dates, Agendas and Meeting Minutes
Central Square Advisory Committee meetings are listed on the Citywide Calendar of Events.
Central Square Documents and Information
For More Information
For more information about the Central Square Advisory Committee, please contact Elaine Thorne at 617/349-4648 or email email@example.com.