U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Maps and Polling Locations

Find your Election Information

Visit www.WhereDoIVoteMA.com and type in your address to find your ward and precinct, your polling location, and your legislative districts. You can also find a sample ballot a few weeks before regular State Primaries and Elections. You can use this search for any residential address. To check your own voter registration status, please use the Voter Registration Search.

Please note: you must type your address in the format that the state database uses. Some Cambridge streets use abbreviations. If you cannot find an address, please email elections@cambridgema.gov or call 617-349-4361 for assistance, or use the voter registration search to search by name and date of birth. For Harvard dorms, please use 0 as the street number and the dorm name as the street name (e.g. 0 Adams House).

Polling Location Information

Ward, Precinct and District Maps

Ward and Precinct maps have changed beginning in 2022. For more information, see the reprecincting page.

PDF List of Cambridge Representatives

If you have any questions, call the office at 617-349-4361 or email elections@cambridgema.gov

Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via Commonwealth Connect for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here