Submit a Public Records Request


Under Massachusetts law, every person has a right to access public government records. Not all records are public, and you may need to pay a fee to get them. Contact the Public Records Access Officer, Jennifer Simpson, if you have any questions or if you need help getting records from the City of Cambridge.

Page was posted on 5/8/2018 5:06 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: