Certificates of Occupancy
The Certificate of Occupancy application starts and ends with the Inspectional Services Department (ISD) .
- Provide in writing to TP&T the status of the Planning Board Special Permit transportation conditions.
- Provide a copy of the completed Interdepartmental Parking registration form.
- Per TP&T approval, the contractor shall install street signs, pavement markings and meter poles.
- Roadway and sidewalks must be approved by DPW and comply with ADA/MAAB standards.
Garage/Flammables License is required from the License Commission for:
- Any underground parking garage with four (4) or more cars.
- Any covered parking with four (4) or more cars.
- Any at grade parking spaces for a fee.
- Open Air Parking Lot License is required from the License Commission for any at grade parking lot that charges a fee.
Contact us for more information here..