U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

I Want To

Displaying 31-40 of 45 results
I Want To Department

Receive Crime Alerts

tip411 is a service used by the Cambridge Police Department to send e-mail and text alerts about crime and other notifications to the various neighborhoods of the City.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Remove My Arrest Information from the Cambridge Police Daily Log

The Police Department is required by statute (M.G.L. c. 41, s 98F) to keep a public log of police responses and arrests. If you provide proof that the court docket has been sealed, our Legal Advisor will review the documentation and remove the log entry. Please send the proof to pio@cambridgepolice.org.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Report a Sexual Assault

For more information about reporting a sexual assault to the Cambridge Police call the Sexual Assault Helpline at 617-349-3381 for assistance. This helpline is monitored during business hours. Any messages left over night or on a weekend will be responded to by a detective/victim advocate on the next business day. Please note: This is not a confidential hotline or tip line.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Report an Issue via SeeClickFix

Report a non-emergency Issue via SeeClickFix

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Request a Cambridge Police patch, challenge coin or apparel

Unfortunately, due to the large demand and associated costs, we don't issue patches or coins as a matter of policy. However, the Cambridge Police Patrol Officers Association is selling limited edition commemorative Cambridge Police patches, stickers and face coverings.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Request a Crash Report

In order to obtain a motor vehicle crash report from the Cambridge Police, please contact 617-349-3336.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Request a Letter of Good Conduct

A Letter of Good Conduct is sometimes required when applying for a visa or green card, adopting a child or finding a job.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Request Sex Offender Registry Information

The Sex Offender Registry Board (SORB) promotes public safety by educating and informing the public to prevent further victimization. SORB registers and classifies convicted sex offenders according to their risk of re-offense and the degree of danger they pose. If a sex offender resides, works, or attends school in Massachusetts they must register. Public release information about a sex offender is dependent on their classification level.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

Request Sunday/Holiday Work Permit

Per Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 136, Section 7, a Sunday/Holiday Work Permit must be obtained for any contractor work to be performed on a Sunday or Holiday. SERVICE ADVISORY: The Cambridge Police Records Unit will be open to members of the public, by appointment only, Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Limited fingerprint services will be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:30-11:30 a.m. Appointments can be made online. For questions or further assistance, please call 617-349-3336 or e-mail.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300

See if my lost property has been turned into the police department

Property that comes into the Property Office is assigned a document control number (DCN) and secured in a locked environment. To call the Property and Evidence Unit, please contact 617-349-3380 or email Property & Evidence Unit.

Cambridge Police 617-349-3300
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here