U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


Advanced Filters >>
Displaying 1-10 of 52 results
  • Notice of Board Vote - Applications to Change License Type

    On June 6, 2024, the Board of License Commissioners (the “Board”) discussed the notice requirements for alcohol applications regarding changes in license type (i.e. going from a restaurant to a general on premises and vice versa).
  • DPH Notice of Prohibited Hemp Derived CBD and THC Foods and Beverages

    Hemp Derived CBD and THC Not Allowed in Food and Beverages Manufactured or Sold in Massachusetts pursuant to 105 CMR 500.00: Good Manufacturing Practices for Food and 105 CMR 590.00: Minimum Sanitation Standards for Food Establishment
  • ABCC Advisory Regarding Food and Beverages Containing Hemp Derived CBD and/or THC on Licensed Premises

    Please be advised that it is unlawful to manufacture and/or sell food or beverages containing hemp derived CBD and/or THC. This applies to alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. These products must be taken off the shelf immediately. Any licensee found in violation of importing, manufacturing, transporting, selling, and/or possessing on its licensed premises food and/or beverages containing hemp derived CBD and/or THC faces potential suspension or revocation of its license. Wholesalers must retrieve all food and beverages containing hemp derived CBD and/or THC sold and/or delivered by them to retail licensed premises at or before their next delivery to each establishment. This Advisory does not apply to marijuana products manufactured under the jurisdiction of the Cannabis Control Commission.
  • Notice of Board Vote - Alteration of Premises to Include or Expand Outdoor Areas

    On April 30, 2024, Governor Maura Healy signed into law “An Act Making Appropriations for the Fiscal Year 2024 to Provide for Supplementing certain Existing Appropriations and for Certain Other Activities and Projects.” Based on the changes made by this law, applications for alteration of premises to include an outdoor area that serves alcohol no longer need ABCC approval. These applications will now only need local board approval. The law requires that each local board establish a process by which these requests will be considered.
  • Meter Taxi Fees 2024

  • Notice of Minimum Purchase Age Compliance Checks

    The Cambridge License Commission, its Investigators and designees will be conducting Minimum Purchase Age Compliance checks throughout the City of Cambridge from 02/02/24-12/31/24.
  • Amended Small Cell Policy adopted on March 16, 2023

    The Commission met on March 16, 2023 and approved changes to the City's Small cell policy based on discussions previously had in other meetings.
  • Notice of Pole and Conduit proposed Small Cell Policy changes

    The Commission met on March 6, 2023 to review an updated draft of proposed changes to its Small Cell Policy based on the discussion had on February 26, 2023.
  • Pole and Conduit proposed Small Cell Policy changes

    The Commission met on February 3, 2023 to discuss possible substantive changes to the aesthetic requirements of the policy.
  • Notice Of Clarification as to Common Trench Letter Requirement & Related Processes

    Most applications reviewed by the Pole and Conduit Commission (“Commission”) require common trench letters. The Commission is issuing this document as a clarification of the requirement and the steps it will take when the applicant fails to comply with it.
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here