Image of a Inn

Innholder License


Innholder Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission and are governed by Massachusetts General Law ch. 140 sec. 22 - 32  and Cambridge Regulations. It takes approximately four to six weeks for a license to be processed. To learn more, visit the I Want to Apply for an Innholder or Lodging House webpage.

Page was posted on 8/1/2018 9:47 PM
Page was last modified on 9/4/2018 1:45 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: