Apply for an Annual Entertainment License


Annual Entertainment Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission pursuant to and in accordance with Massachusetts General Law c. 140, §§ 177, 181, 183A.  It takes approximately four to six weeks for an application to be processed and a license to be issued, if approved.

Page was last modified on 5/8/2018 5:06 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: