HiSET/GED Prep and Math & Reading Classes
Do you want to improve your reading, writing and math skills?
Our secondary education classes support adult learners to reach their goals. We can help you earn your high school equivalency (GED or HiSET) or qualify for a training program.
We have four class levels. Classes meet two or three evenings a week.
You can study:
• Social studies (civics, history, and geography)
In addition to classes, we provide student support services, including:
• Education advising
• Basic computer classes
• Career advising and help getting a job
• Resources for students with learning differences and disabilities
Learn more at an information session:
To learn more about our classes, sign up for an upcoming information session.
- Tuesday, June 6, 6 – 8 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
- Tuesday, July 11, 6 – 8 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
At the information session you will take a placement test and can begin the enrollment process. If you have questions, you can call us at 617-349-6363.