Bridge to College
This free program prepares adult learners for them transition to college and succeed in college-level courses.
As a Bridge to College student, you will:
To participate in the program, students must:
- Improve your reading comprehension, writing, and math skills
- Develop your computer and study skills
- Earn free college credits at Bunker Hill Community College
- Get help applying for college, financial aid, and scholarships
- Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency degree
- Attend an information session
- Participate in an interview with program staff
- Complete a math, reading, and writing assessment
- Live in Cambridge or a Metro-North city
- Commit to regularly attend evening classes
The Bridge to College Program runs every year from September to June. Classes meet from 6:15 – 9:15 p.m.
Questions? Contact Roselys Esteve at email@example.com or call 617-349-6363.
View the Bridge to College flyer
Watch this short promo video to learn more: