Bridge to College
The Bridge to College Program at the Cambridge Community Learning Center (CLC) is a free program that prepares adult learners to transition to college and succeed in college-level courses.
As a Bridge to College student, you will:
To participate in the program, students must:
- Improve your reading comprehension, writing, and math skills
- Develop your computer and study skills
- Earn college credits for Bunker Hill Community College English course
- Get help applying for college, financial aid, and scholarships
- Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency degree
- Attend an information session
- Participate in an interview with program staff
- Complete a math, reading, and writing assessment
- Live in Cambridge or a Metro-North city
- Commit to regularly attend evening classes
The Bridge to College Program runs every year from September to June.
Classes meet Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:15 – 9:15 p.m. and once a month on Mondays.
Questions? Email Emily Singer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-349-9347.
View the Bridge to College flyer
Watch this short promo video to learn more: