Bridge to College
This free program prepares adult learners for them transition to college and succeed in college-level courses.
As a Bridge to College student, you will:
To participate in the program, students must:
- Improve your reading comprehension, writing, and math skills
- Develop your computer and study skills
- Earn free college credits at Bunker Hill Community College
- Get help applying for college, financial aid, and scholarships
- Have a high school diploma or high school equivalency degree
- Attend an information session
- Participate in an interview with program staff
- Complete a math, reading, and writing assessment
- Live in Cambridge or a Metro-North city
- Commit to regularly attend evening classes
The Bridge to College Program runs every year from September to June. Classes meet from 6:15 – 9:15 p.m.
Learn more at an information session:
- Friday, March 31, 1- 2 p.m. (online) Register
- Wednesday, April 5, 12 - 1 p.m. (online) Register
- Thursday, April 13, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
- Tuesday, April 25, 1 - 2 p.m. (online) Register
Questions? Contact Roselys Esteve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-349-6363.
View the Bridge to College flyer
Watch this short promo video to learn more: