Certified Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Are you interested in a career in healthcare? We have two free Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Programs that can help you start your career as a health professional.
This program is open to Cambridge residents who are English speakers. Priority given to members of the American-born Black community.
This program is open to English language learners (intermediate level or higher). Priority given to Cambridge residents.
- In-person and online learning
- Hands-on clinical experience
- Job readiness classes and job placement assistance
- Dual enrollment at Labouré College of Healthcare in Milton
- Free transportation to Labouré's campus
Program graduates earn:
- Certificate of Completion for Nursing Assistant training program at Labouré College of Healthcare
- Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care Certificate
- CPR/AED Certificate
- Free registration for the CNA exam to become state-certified nursing assistant
The Community Learning Center’s CNA Training Programs and IT Training Program are funded through the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education / MassSTEP