Certified Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Are you interested in a career in healthcare? CLC offers two free CNA Training Programs that can help you start your career as a healthcare professional!
CNA Programs offer:
- In-person and online learning
- Hands-on experience with equipment and technology
- Clinical placements at top, Greater Boston-area hospitals and health clinics
- Development of decision-making, critical thinking, communication, and social skills
- Job readiness classes for entering the healthcare workforce
- Placement assistance to secure a job upon graduation
- Dual enrollment with Labouré College of Healthcare
- Free transportation to Labouré's Milton campus
CNA Training Program graduates receive:
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Home Health Aide Certificate
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care Certificate
- CPR/AED certificate
- Free registration for the CNA exam to become state-certified
CNA Training (12- week Program)
This 12-week program is open to Cambridge residents who are English speakers and income-eligible. Priority is given to applicants from the American-born Black community. For more information, visit the CNA Training for English Speakers webpage.
CNA Training for English Language Learners (16-week Program)
This 16-week program is open to English language learners (intermediate level and higher). In addition to CNA training, students take classes to improve their English and math skills. Priority is given to Cambridge residents. For more information, visit the CNA Training for English Language Learners webpage.