Certified Nursing Assistant Training
Are you an English Language Learner who wants to help care for people?
Do you want to start an exciting career in the healthcare field?
The CNA Job training program at the Community Learning Center may be right for you!
Our program is free! We offer classes in English for Healthcare, Math for Healthcare, Job Readiness and Healthcare skills training.
Some classes are online due to COVID-19.
View the CNA Flyer
Classes meet 4 evenings per week, Mondays through Thursdays from 5pm to 9pm.
More Program Information:
- Be English language learners.
- Have a desire to help care for people.
- Have a valid work permit, resident card, or US Citizenship.
- Be able to travel to both Cambridge and Malden for classes.
- Be able to work immediately upon completing the program.
At the end of this free CNA program, you receive:
- Home Health Aide Certificate
- Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Free Registration to take state CNA exam to become state-certified
- CPR/AED certificate
- Alzheimer's /Dementia Care Certificate
At the CLC, students receive support in many ways. Some resources you have access to include:
- Career Advising and help with job placement
- Education Advising
- English (ESOL) classes
- HISET/GED classes
- College preparation classes
- Citizenship classes
- Student Advisory Council
- Support for students with learning differences and disabilities