1997 Educational Services
Download Data as Office Open XML (.xlsx)
|NAICS Code||Type of Business||Number of Establishments||Revenue ($1000)||Annual Payroll ($1000)||Paid Employees (1)
|6114||Business Schools, Computer and Management Training||15||45471||20028||716
|61143||Professional and Management Development Training||9||39414||16553||487
|6115||Technical and Trade Schools||5||7928||2446||108
|6116||Other Schools and Instruction||13||10792||3842||111
|61169||All Other Schools and Instruction||7||D||D||b
|611691||Exam Preparation and Tutoring||2||D||D||b
|611692||Automobile Driving Schools||2||D||D||a
- Some statistics are withheld to avoid disclosing data for individual companies. If employment is 500 or more, number of establishments is shown and employment size range is indicated by one of the following symbols:
D: Withheld to avoid disclosing information about individual companies. Data is included in broader categories.
- a: 0 to 19 employees
- b: 20 to 99 employees
- c: 100 to 249 employees
- e: 250 to 499 employees
- f: 500 to 999 employees
- g: 1,000 to 2,499 employees
- h: 2,500 to 4,999 employees
- i: 5,000 to 9,999 employees
- j: 10,000 to 24,999 employees
- k: 25,000 to 49,999 employees
- l: 50,000 to 99,999 employees
- m: 100,000 employees or more
Source: U. S. Census, 1997 Economic Census, Educational Services, Geographic Area Series, August 1999.
The figures presented here should not compared to the employment by industry figures generated by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development. The methodology and intended uses of the information differ, making direct comparisons impracticable.
For More Information
For more information about socioeconomic and demographic statistics about Cambridge, please contact Cliff Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org, Planning Information Manager, at 617/349-4656.