Are you looking for affordable housing in Cambridge? The Housing Division offers both rental and ownership opportunities. To be considered for these programs, you must complete and submit an application along with all required supporting documentation. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To learn more about affordable rental and homeownership in Cambridge, please do the following:
- UPDATE: While offices are closed due to the City’s response to the COVID-19 crisis, CDD’s Housing Division is continuing to work with applicants looking for affordable rental and homeownership housing. Click here to read a news item on Housing Division operations during the office closure.
- UPDATE: Click here to view the City's COVID-19 Information webpage to access additional housing resources during this public health crisis.
- Search this web site by selecting one of the sections below. There are pages of information on this website, including program guidelines, application forms, Frequently Asked Questions, contact names, and more.
- Attend one of the information sessions about the city's rental and homeownership programs. Upcoming information session dates will be posted as soon as they are available.
- If you have additional questions, please click on this email address firstname.lastname@example.org and send your questions to the Housing Division. Or you may call the Housing Division at 617/349-4622.