Are you looking for affordable housing in Cambridge? The Housing Division offers both rental and ownership opportunities. To be considered for these programs, you must complete and submit an application along with all required supporting documentation. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To learn more about affordable rental and homeownership in Cambridge, please do the following:
- UPDATE: CDD’s Housing Division continues to work with applicants looking for affordable rental and homeownership housing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to read a news item on Housing Division operations.
- UPDATE: Click here to view the City's COVID-19 Information webpage to access additional housing resources during this public health crisis.
- Search this web site by selecting one of the sections below. There are pages of information on this website, including program guidelines, application forms, Frequently Asked Questions, contact names, and more.
- Attend one of the information sessions about the city's rental and homeownership programs. Click here to view a flyer with upcoming information session dates.
- If you have additional questions, please click on this email address email@example.com and send your questions to the Housing Division. Or you may call the Housing Division at 617/349-4622.