There are a number of free tools available on the web that anyone can use to look at information geographically.
- OLIVER - MassGIS uses this viewer to allow users to browse, view, and download the department’s datasets.
- MassStats - Interactive maps and statistical views of Massachusetts municipalities.
- Social Explorer - Lets users look at demographic information geographically.
- PolicyMap - Quickly map a variety of different datasets throughout the United States.
- OnTheMap - The U.S. Census Bureau maintains this tool, wherein users can analyze Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics geographically. This is a great tool for assessing where jobs are located.
For More Information
For more information about socioeconomic and demographic statistics about Cambridge, please contact Cliff Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org, Planning Information Manager, at 617/349-4656.