War Memorial Recreation Center
The War Memorial Recreation Center, located at 1640 Cambridge St. Door 15, includes a Field House, multi-purpose room, gymnasium, weight room and 3 swimming pools. The War Memorial offers year-round programming for children and adults. From instructional swim classes to synchronized swimming, gymnastics to karate kenpo, children and youth can participate in classes that promise fun and skill-building. Adults can enjoy aqua aerobics, fencing, Middle Eastern Dance, Zumba, and more!
Register for Winter 2024 Programming
- Cambridge residents can register online for winter programs beginning on Monday, December 4 at 5 p.m.
- Non-residents can register online for winter programs beginning on Wednesday, December 6 at 5 p.m.
For class descriptions, rates, and additional registration information, view the War Memorial Winter 2024 Brochure (PDF). To register for classes, create
The War Memorial pools are open for Adult Lap Swim, Family Swim, and swim programs. View the Winter 2024 Pool Schedule.
- Click here to register online for classes or programs at the War Memorial Recreation Center.
- If you are a new user, select "Click to create an account" and complete the steps.
- If you are an existing user, select "Click to login." You will have options to rest your password if needed.
- If you need assistance, please call War Memorial Recreation staff at 617-349-6279.
Completed registration forms can also be brough to the War Memorial's Front Desk (1640 Cambridge St., enter through Door 15). Cash, check, and credit card payment are accepted for walk-in registration.