U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Know where to file a Protection Order as a Cambridge Resident

Cambridge Police

If you are a Cambridge resident, you can file the protection order at the Cambridge District Court located at 4040 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford, MA 02155

Cambridge District Court Website

If you have an pending case in Probate and Family Court or if you wish to include protection for your minor children on the protection order, you can go to the Middlesex Probate and Family Court -South located at 10-U Commerce Way, Woburn, MA 01801.

Middlesex Probate & Family Court -South

For more information about protection orders contact the Cambridge Police Department Victim Advocate by phone or email.

Phone: 617-349-3371

Email: dvsaunit@cambridgepolice.org

Page was posted on 5/25/2022 2:32 PM
Page was last modified on 7/24/2023 8:11 PM
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via Commonwealth Connect for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc.