Gold Star Pool
The Gold Star Pool is now open for swimming 7 days per week, from 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Use of the pool is free and only open to Cambridge residents.
DHSP worked closely with the Cambridge Public Health Department on the development of the Gold Star Pool safety protocols, including the following:
- Sign in/resident verification is required.
- Capacity is limited.
- Changing rooms are not in use.
- Wear a mask when entering and leaving the facility.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Children under 12 must have an adult present.
- Bring your own, clearly marked water bottle.
- Place your belongings on an open BLUE spot.
- Take a cleansing shower before entering to the pool.
- Follow directions and wayfinding signage.
- Adhere to all posted rules.
- Listen for Lifeguard direction.
This map provides additional information for anyone planning to visit the pool.