CNA Training for English Language Learners
- Runs twice a year (September to January and February to June) for 16 weeks
- Classes meet on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Community Learning Center (CLC) in Cambridge from 5 - 9 p.m. and on Thursdays at Labouré College of Healthcare in Milton from 4-9 p.m.
- Free transportation to Labouré College campus from Cambridge
- Students get hands-on clinical training and experience in different healthcare settings
- Classes help students improve English and math skills
- Receive support searching and applying for healthcare jobs
Learn more at an information session:
- Wednesday, June 7, 5 – 6 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
- Monday, June 26, 5 – 6 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
- Tuesday, July 11, 6 – 7 p.m. (online) Register
- Thursday, July 27, 3 – 4 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave.) Register
- Be an English language learner (intermediate level or higher)
- Attend classes at the CLC in Cambridge and Labouré College in Milton
- Allowed to work in the U.S. (have a valid work permit, resident card, or be a US Citizen)
- Be able to start work after graduation
Priority is given to Cambridge residents.
Questions? Contact Yan Zheng at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-299-9950
View the CNA 16-Week Training Program Flyer
If you are not an English Language Learner and are interested in working in the healthcare field - check out our CNA Training Program for Cambridge residents.
The Community Learning Center’s CNA Training Programs and IT Training Program are funded through the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education / MassSTEP