Electrical Department Utility Permit Application

A Utility Permit Application must be submitted to the Cambridge Electrical Department for any electrical and communications work in the City of Cambridge. If this work involves any excavation or trenching, an Excavation and Trench Permit must also be applied for at the Department of Public Works.
Page was last modified on 2/4/2020 3:54 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: