City of Cambridge

Proclamations Request

Proclamation Request

Like a resolution, proclamations recognize special events and occasions but do not go before the City Council. Proclamations are issued directly by the Mayor and most often recognize birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. Proclamations are printed on official letterhead and presented to the requester in a certificate folder with the seal of the City of Cambridge. If you would like a proclamation from Mayor Simmons, please fill out the following fields to provide us with the pertinent information:

The date of the event
(if it is a birthday, anniversary, commemoration, etc.)
Biographical or background information about the person or event being recognized
Date you need resolution by

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: