U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Contact Us

Call or Email

We can be reached by email at tpt@cambridgema.gov, by phone (voice) at 617-349-4700, or via 711 (relay). We’ve listed some other helpful information below.

Maintenance Issues

You can use Commonwealth Connect to report maintenance issues. Some of the issues that are most frequently reported to our department include issues related to traffic/pedestrian signals, traffic signs, and pavement markings.

Parking Tickets

You can get more information about how to pay or dispute parking tickets.

Vehicles Parked in Reserved Areas

If you have a Street Occupancy Permit and a vehicle is parked in your permit area, call the Cambridge Police Department non-emergency line at 617-349-3300 to request that the vehicle be towed.

Accessibility Statement

The City of Cambridge does not discriminate, including on the basis of disability. We may provide auxiliary aids and services, written materials in alternative formats, and reasonable modifications in policies and procedures to people with disabilities. For more information contact us at tpt@cambridgema.gov, 617-349-4700 (voice), or via 711 (relay).

Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc.