City of Cambridge

Apply for a Pole & Conduit Permit


Pole & Conduit Permits are issued by the Pole and Conduit Commission pursuant to and in accordance with Massachusetts General Law c. 166 and Cambridge Municipal Code 15.16, Electrical Poles and Wires. 

Last Updated: 3/25/2017

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: