Apply for a Small Cell Installation

Small Cell installation application are heard by the Pole and Conduit Commission which is comprised of three members (Superintendent of Streets, City Electrician, and License Commission Chair).

Please contact Dana Clarke, Administrative Assistant, License Commission at 617-349-6141 with any questions. 

Policy Information:

City of Cambridge Small Cell Policy - Adopted 10/31/19

Siting Policy - Pole and Conduit

Notice of Procedure for Small Cell Attachment Applications

Applications and Forms:

Small Cell Installation Online Application

Tolling Agreement Form

Pole and Conduit Acceptance without Reservation Form

Page was posted on 11/5/2019 11:52 AM
Page was last modified on 11/5/2019 11:52 AM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: