CNA Training Program for Cambridge Residents
- Runs once a year for 12 weeks
- Classes meet on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Community Learning Center (CLC) in Cambridge from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. and on Fridays at Labouré College of Healthcare in Milton from 9:30-2:30 p.m.
- Free transportation to Labouré College campus from Cambridge
- Students get hands-on clinical training and experience at top hospitals and health clinics
- Students take job readiness classes, receive support searching and applying for healthcare jobs
Learn more at an information session:
- Friday, February 3, 1 – 2 p.m. (online) Register
- Monday, February 6, 1 – 2 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave) Register
- Thursday, February 9, 1 – 2 p.m. in Central Square (5 Western Ave) Register
- Friday, February 10, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (online) Register
- Monday, February 13, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (online) Register
- Be an English speaker
- Be a Cambridge resident
- Attend classes at the CLC in Cambridge and Labouré College in Milton
- Be able to start work after graduation
Priority given to members of the American-born Black community.
Questions? Contact Sophir Jeune at email@example.com or call 617-349-4482
View the CNA 12-Week Training Program Flyer
Are you an English language learner? Check out our CNA Training Program for English Language Learners.
The Community Learning Center’s CNA Training Programs and IT Training Program are funded through the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education / MassSTEP