Zoning Petitions

City Clerk's Office

Zoning Petitions must be filed with the City Clerk's office. There are five ways that a petition can be brought before the Council:

  1. Land Owner Petition
  2. Citizen Petition
  3. Planning Board Petition
  4. BZA Petition
  5. City Council Petition

Zoning petitions must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office by 3:00 PM on the Thursday preceding a City Council Meeting.

Additional Information

The City Council may refer the zoning petition for consideration by the Planning Board and the Ordinance Committee.

Page was posted on 5/8/2018 6:06 PM
Page was last modified on 2/4/2020 11:20 AM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: