U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


Displaying 121-130 of 192 results
Service Department

Rabies Vaccination

Cambridge Animal Commission sponsors an annual low-cost Rabies Vaccination Clinic (Dogs only) generally on the first or second weekend in April

Animal Commission617-349-4376

Real Estate Property Tax Abatement

An abatement is a reduction in the tax assessed on your property for the fiscal year.


Recreation Programs

The Recreation Department provides quality, affordable and accessible recreational opportunities for residents of all ages in well-designed and maintained facilities.

Human Service Programs617-349-6200


Information about curbside recycling in Cambridge

Public Works617-349-4800

Recycling Center

The Recycling Center is available to all Cambridge residents. Bring items that can't be recycled curbside for safe and efficient disposal.

Public Works617-349-4800

Reduce and Reuse

“Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” is in order of importance. It is better to reduce than reuse; better to reuse than recycle. Reducing and reusing prevent the environmental impact of making new items. All disposal has financial costs to the city. Recycling and composting cost the City less than trash. Still, preventing waste in the first place is best for Cambridge and the environment. It is one of the key recommendations in the Cambridge Zero Waste Master Plan.

Public Works617-349-4800

Register as a Sex Offender

If you are a sex offender in Massachusetts, you must register with the state sex offender registry every year. Depending on your level, you will need to either mail your registration information to the registry board, or come into your local police department and update it.

Cambridge Police617-349-3300

Register my bicycle

The Cambridge Police Department is no longer offering bicycle registrations. If you previously registered your bike with CPD, it will remain on file. However, bicyclists are encouraged to register their bikes with the National Bike Registry. You can register your bike HERE.

Cambridge Police617-349-3300

Registration of Measuring Device for Business

If you a Cambridge Business obtains a new measuring device or begins offering a new service based on weight or measure, they must register device(s) with the Cambridge Sealer of Weights & Measures.

Weights and Measures617-349-6133

Request a DVD

Request a DVD of programming produced by 22-CityView.

Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here