U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Half Crown-Marsh Neighborhood Conservation District Commission Monthly Meeting



Get directions


Eric Hill


Public hearing of the Half Crown-Marsh Neighborhood Conservation District Commission to review applications to alter designated properties under the provisions of M.G.L. Ch. 40C and Ch. 2.78, Article III of the Code of the City of Cambridge. The Commission meets monthly, usually on the second Monday of the month. For more information about the Commission, visit the department's web site at: http://www.cambridgema.gov/historic or call the office at 617/349-4683 or TTY: 617/349-6112.




1. Public Hearing: Alterations to Designated Properties

  • HCM-553: 88 Foster Street, by William Donaldson. Replace thirteen windows.
  • HCM-554: 988 Memorial Drive, #481, by Michael Roth. Replace nine windows.


2. Minutes

3. Other Business


PLEASE NOTE: Due to statewide emergency actions limiting the size of public gatherings in response to COVID-19, this meeting will be held online with remote participation. The public can participate online via the Zoom platform (https://zoom.us/) from a phone, tablet, or computer. To join the meeting, use the registration link before or during the meeting: https://tinyurl.com/HCMsep2022 or call (301)715-8592 Webinar ID: 892 3752 2617

Page was posted on 12/18/2019 12:46 PM
Page was last modified on 7/25/2023 5:34 AM
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via Commonwealth Connect for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc.