Displaying 1-9 of 9 results
Online Service Department

Apply for a Business Certificate

A business certificate must be filed for any person, partnership, or corporation conducting business in Cambridge under a name other than their own. The form must be signed in person, at the City Clerk's Office.

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

Apply for a Marriage License

To apply for a marriage license, you must come into the City Clerk's Office with your intended spouse.

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

Notary Public

Service page for notary public service

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

Schedule a Marriage Ceremony

A marriage ceremony at Cambridge City Hall can be arranged through the City Clerk's Office.

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

Zoning Petitions

Zoning Petitions must be filed with the City Clerk's office.

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

Pay or View Bill Online

Pay or View real estate, motor vehicle excise, personal property, water bills, Municipal Lien Certificates, and Vital records online.


Public Records Request

Under Massachusetts law, every person has a right to access public government records.


Shops and Sales Licenses

The City of Cambridge issues a number of licenses related to the resale of goods including, second hand goods, antique shops, and auctioneers.


Transportation License

The City of Cambridge issues a number of transportation related licenses: Hackney Licenses (Taxi Cab), Jitney Permits, Letting of Motor Vehicle Licenses (Vehicle Rental businesses), Livery/Limousine Licenses and Used Car Dealer Class I, II, III.

Page was last modified on 3/15/2020 12:50 PM
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: