I Want To

Displaying 131-140 of 229 results
I Want To Department

Do Business with the City

Our Vendor Registry provides an opportunity for local and State Vendors to participate in the procurement of goods and services.


Do Business with the City Online

Many common transactions with the City can be performed online

City Manager's Office617-349-4300

Download GIS Data

Download over 150 GIS data layers in a variety of formats


Explore the City in 3D

3D web scenes allow you to pan and zoom around a model or take a tour though a specific project or area.


File a Complaint About a Measuring Device at A Cambridge Business

The Department of Weights & Measures enforces all laws related to measuring devices used by local business establishments.

Weights and Measures617-349-6133

File a Complaint Against a Cambridge Police Officer or the Department

The Police Review & Advisory Board provides a prompt, impartial and fair investigation of complaints brought by individuals against members of the Cambridge Police Department

Police Review & Advisory Board617-349-6155

File a Complaint of Discrimination

The public can file a complaint of discrimination that occurred in Cambridge.

Human Rights Commission617-349-4396

Film Shoot in the City of Cambridge

If you are planning to film in the City of Cambridge, you must complete the Filming Request Form.

Public Works617-349-4800

Find a Park or Playground

View our interactive the map to find parks in your neighborhood and across the city.

Public Works617-349-4800

Get a Child Safety Seat Installed or Inspected

Learn how to make arrangements to have your child safety seats checked for proper installation.

Cambridge Police617-349-3300
Page was last modified on 3/15/2020 12:50 PM
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via Commonwealth Connect for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here