U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

I Want To

Displaying 101-110 of 269 results
I Want To Department

Apply for Real Estate & Personal Property Abatement

An abatement is a reduction in the tax assessed on your property for the fiscal year.

Assessing 617-349-4343

Apply for Sale and Transfer Smoke/CO Certificate (26F-26F 1/2) - Less Than 6 Units Sold/Transferred

Sale and Transfer Smoke/CO Certificate (26F-26F 1/2) - Less Than 6 Units Sold/Transferred

Cambridge Fire 617-349-4900

Apply for Summer Camp

Information about how to apply to the DHSP Summer Lottery for the Department of Human Service Programs' Summer Camps and Programs.

Human Service Programs 617-349-6200

Apply for the Mayor's Summer Youth Employment Program (MSYEP)

The program serves primarily 14 and 15 year olds, though 16 to 18 year olds are encouraged to apply, and many older applicants will be assigned to worksites.

Human Service Programs 617-349-6200

Apply for the Senior Water/Sewer Program

All residents aged 65 years of age or older who own and occupy their one, two or three family home are eligible for a 15% discount on water/sewer charges.

Finance 617-349-4220

Apply for the Veterans' State Annuity Benefit

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Department of Veterans’ Services provide an annuity in the amount of $2000 to 100% service-connected disabled veterans.

Veterans Services 617-349-4760

Apply for the Welcome Home Bonus

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts provides a bonus to veterans of certain designated campaigns who were domiciled in Massachusetts immediately prior to entry in the armed forces.

Veterans Services 617-349-4760

Apply for Tool Truck Permit

A Tool Truck Permit reserves space for a specified length of time to park contractors' vehicles while doing construction in Cambridge.

Traffic, Parking, and Transportation 617-349-4700

Apply for VA Aid and Attendance

Wartime Veterans who are more seriously disabled may qualify for Aid and Attendance or Housebound benefits.

Veterans Services 617-349-4760

Apply for VA Disability Compensation

Compensation is available for veterans who were injured on active duty or during a drill period.

Veterans Services 617-349-4760
Contact Us

How can we help?

Please provide as much detail below as possible so City staff can respond to your inquiry:

As a governmental entity, the Massachusetts Public Records Law applies to records made or received by the City. Any information received through use of this site is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.

Read our complete privacy statement

Service Requests

Enter a service request via SeeClickFix for things like missed trash pickups, potholes, etc., click here