New Mobility Technical Advisory Group Meeting
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Stephanie Groll, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617/349-4673
Final meeting of New Mobility Technical Advisory Group.
- Project update
- Feedback on suggested strategies and potential actions for future consideration
- Next steps on planning for New Mobility
Due to statewide emergency actions limiting the size of public gatherings in response to COVID-19, this advisory group meeting will be held with remote participation until further notice. Meetings will be closed to in-person attendance. Members of the public will be able to view the meeting online and will be able to participate by computer or phone using Zoom webinar.
To join this meeting via the internet, members of the public must register at the link below. After registering, you will receive instructions by email for joining the Zoom webinar.
After registering, you will receive instructions by email for joining the Zoom webinar. Members of the public may also join by phone using the dial-in information below:
Phone number: (301) 715-8592
Webinar ID: 819 1252 4214
International numbers available: https://cambridgema.zoom.us/u/kxykvNkMs
If you want to comment in real time during the public comment period, please note the following:
- If you join by computer, be sure it has a working microphone.
- You will be kept muted until it is time for public comment. The Meeting Chair or Facilitator will announce when the time for public comment is about to start.
- On a computer or mobile device, you should click the “Raise Hand” button to speak during public comment. On a telephone, you should tap * 9 to “Raise Hand”. When it is your turn, staff will read your name or the last 4 digits of your phone number, and confirm you can be heard.
- Participants who attempt to harass other participants or disrupt the meeting will be removed.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or wish to submit written comments on the agenda items, you may email comments to Stephanie Groll at email@example.com. Please identify the agenda item (by specific issue/concern or item) in the subject line.