Net Zero 5-Year Review Task Force Meeting 2
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Thursday, December 10, 2020
Virtual meeting information forthcoming
Seth Federspiel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-349-4674
The Net Zero Action Plan, Cambridge’s climate action plan for buildings adopted in 2015, is being reviewed to respond to current scientific, policy, technology, and equity considerations. A Task Force of community stakeholders has been appointed by the City Manager to inform this review process and recommend potential changes to the Plan. During this second of six meetings, city staff and consultants will present an evaluation of NZAP impacts to date and city-wide building emissions trends in order to inform potential adjustments to the Plan and ongoing monitoring approaches.
- Henrietta Davis (Former Mayor/Cambridgeport)
Henrietta Davis is a former City Councillor and Mayor and a representative of resident interests. Henrietta was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Peter Crawley (Representative of Cambridge Climate Protection Action Committee/East Cambridge)
Peter Crawley is a Cambridge resident and member of the Climate Protection Action Committee, which was tasked with providing outside oversight of the Net Zero Action Plan and has reviewed each of the Annual Status Reports to date.
- Gaurab Basu (Neighborhood Nine)
Gaurab Basu is a Cambridge resident and physician with expertise in climate health impacts and equity.
- Margery Davies (Representative of Mothers Out Front/Cambridgeport)
Margery Davies is a Cambridge resident and volunteer for Mothers Out Front.
- Jan Devereux (Former Vice Mayor/Representative of Green Cambridge/West Cambridge)
Jan Devereux is a Cambridge resident and member of the Board of Directors for Green Cambridge.
- Adam Gould (Youth Representative/North Cambridge)
Adam Gould is a Cambridge resident and representative of youth climate activists.
- David Adamian (West Cambridge)
David Adamian is a Cambridge resident and the CEO of GreenerU, which helps universities reduce their environmental impacts.
- Kolin Loveless (Neighborhood Nine)
Kolin Loveless is a Cambridge resident and expert in clean energy technology.
- Heather Henriksen (Representative of Harvard University)
Heather Henriksen is the Managing Director of the Harvard Office for Sustainability. Heather was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Julie Newman (Representative of MIT)
Julie Newman is the Director of the MIT Office for Sustainability. Julie was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Rick Malmstrom (Representative of Alexandria Real Estate, Equities)
Rick Malmstrom is the Executive Director of Sustainability Operations for Alexandria Real Estate, Equities.
- Jane Carbone (Representative of Homeowners Rehab, Inc.)
Jane Carbone is the Director of Development for Homeowners Rehab, Inc. Jane was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Ben Myers (Representative of Boston Properties)
Ben Myers is the Vice President of Sustainability for Boston Properties.
- Eli Herman (Representative of Akelius Real Estate)
Eli Herman is the Construction Manager for Akelius, specializing in medium residential and commercial properties.
- Deborah Donovan (Representative of Takeda)
Deborah Donovan is the Vice President of Environment, Health, and Safety at Takeda.
- Tom Evans (Representative of the Cambridge Redevelopment Authority)
Tom Evans is the Executive Director of the Cambridge Redevelopment Authority.
Subject Matter Experts
- Tom Sieniewicz (Representative of the Cambridge Planning Board)
Tom Sieniewicz is a Cambridge resident and member of the Planning Board. Tom was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Paul Lyons (Zapotec Energy)
Paul Lyons is a Cambridge resident and the CEO of Zapotec Energy, a solar design company. Paul was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Andrea Love (Payette Architects)
Andrea Love is a Cambridge resident and green building design expert. Andrea was a member of the 2013 Net Zero Task Force.
- Chris Leary (Jacobs Architects/Kendall Square Association)
Chris Leary is the Vice President of Jacobs Architects and a member of the Kendall Square Association.
- Gabe Shapiro (Representative of All-In Energy)
Gabe Shapiro is the Co-Founder of All-in-Energy, which provide energy efficiency services and job training to renters and low-income residents.
- Steven Miller (Representative of Eversource Energy)
Steven Miller is an Energy Efficiency Consultant for Eversource Energy.
- Dave Bisson (Representative of Resonant Energy)
Dave Bisson is the Business Development Manager for Resonant Energy, which increases access to solar for under-served populations.
- Lauren Baumann (Representative of New Ecology)
Lauren Baumann is the Vice President of New Ecology, which provides green building design services for affordable housing.
- Jen Stevenson Zepeda (Representative of Climable)
Jen Stevenson Zepeda is the Director of Research and Operations for Climable, which increases energy security for under-served populations.