I Want To

Displaying 91-100 of 173 results
I Want To Departments

Get Info on Adult Basic Education

The Community Learning Center offers a variety of classes and services to Cambridge residents who need to improve their English, who need a high-school diploma, or who need support to enroll in college and launch a career.

Human Service Programs617-349-6200

Get Information About an Address

The myCambridge Address Tool allows you to search for a valid Cambridge street address and get a wealth of information about the address.


Get Information About Bidding Opportunities

The Purchasing Department implements and administers the purchasing policies and practices of the City.


Get Information About Cross Connection Control

The City of Cambridge Water Department spends millions of dollars each year to ensure the safety of our drinking water. A vital link in this effort is the Water Department's Cross-Connection Control and Backflow Prevention Programs.

Water Department617-349-4770

Get Information About Sister Cities

A Sister City is an official relationship between two cities that promotes peace through mutual respect, understanding, & cooperation - one individual, one community at a time.

Peace Commission617-349-4694

I Want to Get Married

Marriage Licenses are issued by the City Clerk's Office

City Clerk's Office617-349-4260

I want to Register to Vote

You may register or pre-register to vote in Cambridge if you are a US citizen, a resident of Cambridge, and at least 16 years old.

Election Commission617-349-4361

I want to Vote by Absentee Ballot

To vote absentee by mail, you first have to apply for an Absentee Ballot.

Election Commission617-349-4361

If a Property is "Historic"

Individual properties can be protected by Preservation Easement or Landmark designation.

Historical Commission617-349-4683

Install a Knox Box on my Property

The Cambridge Fire Department utilizes Knox-Box® key boxes in many buildings in the city.

Cambridge Fire617-349-4900
Provide Feedback

Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: