City of Cambridge


Displaying 61-70 of 146 results
Online Service Primary Department

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

The City of Cambridge holds four (4) Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Days for Cambridge residents.

Public Works617-349-4800

Housing Inspections

The most common types of complaints are: no heat, insufficient hot water, plumbing problems, cross metering, egress obstruction, rodent infestation, hoarding, rubbish, landlord maintenance responsibilities.

Inspectional Services617-349-6100

Immigration Concerns Resource Page

The City of Cambridge has compiled a list of legal resources and frequently-asked-questions for undocumented people living in Cambridge.

Commission on Immigrant Rights and Citizenship617-349-4396

Innholder License

Inholder Licenses are issued by the Cambridge License Commission and are governed by Massachusetts General Law.


Labor Service Jobs

Laboring jobs are filled through the Labor Service registration.



A landmark is a place, structure, feature, or object that has been designated by the City Council as historically or architecturally significant by itself or because it is associated with events, persons, or trends significant in the history of the City.

Historical Commission617-349-4683

Leaf Blower Permit

Information for Commercial Leaf Blowers within the City of Cambridge.


License to Carry & Firearm ID Card

The Cambridge Police Department (CPD) accepts and processes applications for License to Carry (LTC) & Firearm Identification Card (FID).

Cambridge Police617-349-3300

Mayor's Summer Youth Employment Program (MSYEP)

The goal of MSYEP is to serve as a young person's first job experience and exposure to the world of work. T

Human Service Programs617-349-6200


The City of Cambridge offers Cambridge residents the chance to directly invest in Cambridge by buying minibonds.


Got feedback?

Please provide your feedback below: